Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
John Edwards' daughter speaks on father's affair
Wednesday - 3/27/2013, 9:50pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- The eldest daughter of former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards says it was difficult to watch the experience her parents went through after he revealed that he'd had an affair.
Cate Edwards spoke in an interview scheduled to be aired on NBC's Today show Friday morning and on "Rock Center with Brian Williams" that evening. She said her father told her of the affair and that she was devastated by the news, adding that it was hard to see them go through the ordeal. The 31-year-old attorney's comments were reported on the Today website.
John Edwards' campaign finance fraud case ended in a mistrial last May when jurors acquitted him on one of six charges but were unable to decide whether he misused money from two wealthy donors to hide his pregnant mistress while he ran for president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.