Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
John Edwards' daughter speaks on father's affair
Wednesday - 3/27/2013, 9:50pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- The eldest daughter of former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards says it was difficult to watch the experience her parents went through after he revealed that he'd had an affair.
Cate Edwards spoke in an interview scheduled to be aired on NBC's Today show Friday morning and on "Rock Center with Brian Williams" that evening. She said her father told her of the affair and that she was devastated by the news, adding that it was hard to see them go through the ordeal. The 31-year-old attorney's comments were reported on the Today website.
John Edwards' campaign finance fraud case ended in a mistrial last May when jurors acquitted him on one of six charges but were unable to decide whether he misused money from two wealthy donors to hide his pregnant mistress while he ran for president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.