Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
MTV's VMAs taking a road trip to Brooklyn in 2013
Tuesday - 3/26/2013, 8:38am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- The Video Music Awards are taking a road trip to Brooklyn.
MTV's showcase awards show is traditionally held in Los Angeles or Manhattan.
This year the show will be held Aug. 25 at the new Barclays Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets and the site of recent Rolling Stones and Jay-Z multi-night concerts.
MTV will celebrate 30 years of the VMAs this year. From Kanye West and Taylor Swift to the Madonna-Britney Spears-Christina Aguilera kiss, the show has become known more for its pop culture moments than the winners of its signature Moonman trophies.
The VMAs were last held in New York in 2009 and have been in Los Angeles since.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.