Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Man pleads not guilty in death of Usher's stepson
Wednesday - 3/20/2013, 11:50am EDT
GAINESVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson.
The Times of Gainesville reports (http://bit.ly/Zu9K4w) that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
The boy, Kile Glover, was the son of Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy's raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
Hubbard, whose lawyer, Jeff Talley, entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Information from: The Times, http://www.gainesvilletimes.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.