Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Valerie Harper to discuss cancer on 'The Doctors'
Monday - 3/11/2013, 7:18am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Actress Valerie Harper plans to discuss her brain cancer with some television doctors.
The daytime talk show "The Doctors" said Harper will appear Monday to talk with Travis Stork, Lisa Masterson, Andrew Ordon and her team of doctors.
The 1970s sitcom star has been diagnosed with a rare brain cancer and told she has as little as three months to live. She says her husband briefly withheld the diagnosis from her because it was so dire.
The now-73-year-old Harper played Rhoda Morgenstern on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and its spinoff, "Rhoda."
She's given the full hour of Monday's talk show and is surprised by former co-stars Ed Asner and Cloris Leachman.
NBC says Harper will also be interviewed by Savannah Guthrie on the "Today" show Monday.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.