Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
PSY to unveil 'Gangnam Style' follow-up next month
Sunday - 3/10/2013, 2:12pm EDT
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- South Korean rapper PSY says he'll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to "Gangnam Style" next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
PSY made the announcement Friday on YouTube, where his "Gangnam Style" video has a record 1.39 billion views.
PSY said he'll release the new single on April 13 and hold a concert at a soccer stadium that evening. He's dubbed the concert "Happening" and says it will be broadcast live on YouTube.
The rapper, whose real name is Park Jae-sang, has been on a worldwide tour since his viral video made a global splash in July, with its catchy tune and much-imitated horse-riding dance. He recently released a "Gangnam Style" remix and performed at the inauguration ceremony for South Korea's new president.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.