Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Edward Furlong sentenced to 6 months in LA jail
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 10:54am EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
The "Terminator 2" star was accused of disobeying the terms of his sentence in a domestic violence case in which he was convicted of violating a restraining order.
The 35-year-old actor has been the subject of restraining orders filed by both his ex-wife and an ex-girlfriend. Furlong was charged in January with battery on his ex-girlfriend in a case that remains pending.
Furlong's attorney Brian Michaels did not immediately return a phone message seeking comment.
Superior Court Judge Dennis Mulcahy directed officials not to release the actor early or give him credit for time served, but jail records showed Tuesday that he may be released in late May.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.