Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Edward Furlong sentenced to 6 months in LA jail
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 10:54am EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
The "Terminator 2" star was accused of disobeying the terms of his sentence in a domestic violence case in which he was convicted of violating a restraining order.
The 35-year-old actor has been the subject of restraining orders filed by both his ex-wife and an ex-girlfriend. Furlong was charged in January with battery on his ex-girlfriend in a case that remains pending.
Furlong's attorney Brian Michaels did not immediately return a phone message seeking comment.
Superior Court Judge Dennis Mulcahy directed officials not to release the actor early or give him credit for time served, but jail records showed Tuesday that he may be released in late May.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.