Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Edward Furlong sentenced to 6 months in LA jail
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 10:54am EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
The "Terminator 2" star was accused of disobeying the terms of his sentence in a domestic violence case in which he was convicted of violating a restraining order.
The 35-year-old actor has been the subject of restraining orders filed by both his ex-wife and an ex-girlfriend. Furlong was charged in January with battery on his ex-girlfriend in a case that remains pending.
Furlong's attorney Brian Michaels did not immediately return a phone message seeking comment.
Superior Court Judge Dennis Mulcahy directed officials not to release the actor early or give him credit for time served, but jail records showed Tuesday that he may be released in late May.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.