Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Amanda Peet to make playwriting debut in NYC
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 6:28am EST
AP Drama Writer
NEW YORK (AP) -- Actress Amanda Peet is hoping to make her professional debut as a playwright next season with a drama that may attract Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker.
The Manhattan Theater Club said Tuesday that it wants to stage the world premiere of Peet's "The Commons of Pensacola" as part of its 2013-2014 season. Lynne Meadow, artistic director of the company, will direct.
"We are in conversation with Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker about appearing in this timely, new play about a family weathering a major financial crisis," artistic producer Mandy Greenfield said in a statement.
Parker's husband, Matthew Broderick, is currently starring with Danner in Broadway's "Nice Work If You Can Get It." Peet is known for roles in "Saving Silverman" and on TV's "The Good Wife."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.