Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Amanda Peet to make playwriting debut in NYC
Wednesday - 3/6/2013, 6:28am EST
AP Drama Writer
NEW YORK (AP) -- Actress Amanda Peet is hoping to make her professional debut as a playwright next season with a drama that may attract Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker.
The Manhattan Theater Club said Tuesday that it wants to stage the world premiere of Peet's "The Commons of Pensacola" as part of its 2013-2014 season. Lynne Meadow, artistic director of the company, will direct.
"We are in conversation with Blythe Danner and Sarah Jessica Parker about appearing in this timely, new play about a family weathering a major financial crisis," artistic producer Mandy Greenfield said in a statement.
Parker's husband, Matthew Broderick, is currently starring with Danner in Broadway's "Nice Work If You Can Get It." Peet is known for roles in "Saving Silverman" and on TV's "The Good Wife."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.