Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Danish star fined $147,000 for drunken driving
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 1:30pm EST
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) -- Danish soccer star Nicklas Bendtner has been fined $147,000 for drunken driving. A Danish court also suspended his driver's license for three years.
The Juventus striker said after Tuesday's verdict in Copenhagen that it was "the worst day in my life."
Bendtner pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol. He was stopped by police Sunday morning after a night out. The prosecution says his blood-alcohol content was 1.75, or 3.5 times higher than the legal limit.
On Monday, the Danish soccer federation suspended Bendtner from national team duty for six months. He will miss key World Cup qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Bulgaria this month and against Armenia in June.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.