Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Berry says she wants 'normalcy' for daughter
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 1:26pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Berry's fiance, Oliver Martinez. But a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla's father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Berry says she's now trying to figure out how to make life "more normal" for Nahla in the Los Angeles area, where they live.
Says Berry: "That's all I really want, just normalcy for her."
Berry calls herself "resilient" and says she'll figure it out.
Aubry and Berry settled their bitter custody battle last November, soon after Aubry and Martinez got into a fight that left Aubry with a battered face and Martinez with a hand injury. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Berry stars in the upcoming thriller "The Call."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.