Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Berry says she wants 'normalcy' for daughter
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 1:26pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Berry's fiance, Oliver Martinez. But a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla's father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Berry says she's now trying to figure out how to make life "more normal" for Nahla in the Los Angeles area, where they live.
Says Berry: "That's all I really want, just normalcy for her."
Berry calls herself "resilient" and says she'll figure it out.
Aubry and Berry settled their bitter custody battle last November, soon after Aubry and Martinez got into a fight that left Aubry with a battered face and Martinez with a hand injury. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Berry stars in the upcoming thriller "The Call."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.