Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Berry says she wants 'normalcy' for daughter
Tuesday - 3/5/2013, 1:26pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Berry's fiance, Oliver Martinez. But a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla's father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Berry says she's now trying to figure out how to make life "more normal" for Nahla in the Los Angeles area, where they live.
Says Berry: "That's all I really want, just normalcy for her."
Berry calls herself "resilient" and says she'll figure it out.
Aubry and Berry settled their bitter custody battle last November, soon after Aubry and Martinez got into a fight that left Aubry with a battered face and Martinez with a hand injury. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Berry stars in the upcoming thriller "The Call."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.