Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
The Hollywood Reporter's best of the week
Thursday - 3/7/2013, 10:20am EST
The Hollywood Reporter
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
JEFF BERG SPEAKS: PLANS FOR NEW AGENCY, WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT ICM
The superagent's "Iceberg" nickname suddenly seems outdated -- with $200 million in funds, a palpable exuberance and a new agency, Resolution, whose moves have rivals riveted.
KATIE COURIC TO STAFF: BIG GETS, NO PSYCHICS
Disney-ABC hires a new senior producer to help steer the daytimetalk show, which has seen ratings boosts after newsy segments like the Manti Te'o and Sue Paterno interviews.
INSIDE ADAM LEVINE'S $35 MILLION-PLUS A YEAR EMPIRE
From fading rock star to network savior, the Maroon 5 frontman shares the secrets of his multiplatform success: "I don't lie, and that's unusual in a world of f---ing liars."
TV'S MIDSEASON RATINGS CATASTROPHE
With record-low debuts across the broadcast networks -- unless you've got Kevin Bacon in "The Following" -- execs are rethinking one of the calendar's biggest launch pads.
LIONSGATE TV CHIEF ON 'MAD MEN'S' SEASON 6 SECRETS, 'NASHVILLE'S' ROUGH ROAD
Kevin Beggs talks to THR about the cable player's push into broadcast, saying no to Matt Weiner and developing "Weeds" creator Jenji Kohan's new Netflix series.
ALVIN LEE DIES; GUITARIST ELECTRIFIED WOODSTOCK
His band Ten Years After, whose fiery "I'm Going Home" appears in the Woodstock movie and on the album, also scored with the 1971 melodic rock classic "I'd Love to Change the World."
KELLY PRESTON TO STAR IN ABC COMEDY 'KEEP CALM AND KAREY ON'
She'll play the title character in the family comedy co-starringJane Seymour.
'ENTOURAGE'S' KEVIN CONNOLLY TO STAR IN CBS' JAMES VAN DER BEEK COMEDY
He'll play the former "Apartment 23" star's best friend in "Friends With Better Lives."
AL GORE SUED OVER CURRENT TV SALE TO AL JAZEERA
A $5 million lawsuit claims Gore was "adamant" about not selling his network to oil-rich Qataris but had a "change of heart," then stiffed the man who came up with the idea for the deal.
WHAT'S BEHIND THE DISMAL WINTER AT THE BOX OFFICE
Theater stocks slide and grosses drop 15 percent as "Jack the Giant Slayer" leads a season of discontent and a glut of grim action flops leaves few studios unscathed.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.