Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Quotations of the day
Saturday - 3/2/2013, 4:10am EST
The Associated Press
"The president got his tax hikes on Jan. 1." -- House Speaker John Boehner, after President Barack Obama and Republican congressional leaders refused to budge in their budget standoff.
"We don't want food and drink, and we don't want bandages. When we're wounded, we want to die. The only thing we want is weapons." -- Gen. Salim Idris, chief of staff of the opposition's Supreme Military Council, saying the supplies the U.S. plans to give his fighters won't bring them any closer to defeating President Bashar Assad's forces in Syria's civil war.
"The floor was still giving in and the dirt was still going down, but I didn't care. I wanted to save my brother." -- Jeremy Bush, after the earth opened under Jeff Bush's Florida bedroom and swallowed him up like something out of a horror movie.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.