Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
London's glittery fashion week keeps on rolling
Saturday - 2/16/2013, 6:40pm EST
LONDON (AP) -- London Fashion Week swings into star time with a debut fashion show from pop star Rihanna and other big design names, including Issa and Jasper Conran.
Rihanna for River Island is set for Saturday night, followed by an elaborate party in central London.
The five-day fashion spectacle will also include upcoming shows from Vivienne Westwood, Burberry, Temperley and -- for the first time offering a full catwalk show in London -- Tom Ford.
There also are dozens of smaller shows and presentation by a wide variety of up and coming fashion names as well as established draws such as Christopher Kane, Roksanda Ilincic and Erdem.
The London shows mark phase two of the "Big Four" fashion weeks, with Milan and Paris to follow.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.