Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
London's glittery fashion week keeps on rolling
Saturday - 2/16/2013, 6:40pm EST
LONDON (AP) -- London Fashion Week swings into star time with a debut fashion show from pop star Rihanna and other big design names, including Issa and Jasper Conran.
Rihanna for River Island is set for Saturday night, followed by an elaborate party in central London.
The five-day fashion spectacle will also include upcoming shows from Vivienne Westwood, Burberry, Temperley and -- for the first time offering a full catwalk show in London -- Tom Ford.
There also are dozens of smaller shows and presentation by a wide variety of up and coming fashion names as well as established draws such as Christopher Kane, Roksanda Ilincic and Erdem.
The London shows mark phase two of the "Big Four" fashion weeks, with Milan and Paris to follow.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.