Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor
Saturday - 2/16/2013, 3:10pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Former presidential candidate Herman Cain will be getting some regular TV work at Fox News Channel.
The network announced Friday that Cain, a failed Republican presidential contender in 2012, will be a network contributor. Cain, the former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza from Georgia, will also contribute to the Fox Business Network.
Cain said he's looking forward to the job because it is "an opportunity to be one more voice for intelligent thinking in America."
Fox has been shuffling its contributor lineup since the election. It has hired Dennis Kucinich, Scott Brown and now Cain, while cutting ties with Sarah Palin and Dick Morris.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.