Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor
Saturday - 2/16/2013, 3:10pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Former presidential candidate Herman Cain will be getting some regular TV work at Fox News Channel.
The network announced Friday that Cain, a failed Republican presidential contender in 2012, will be a network contributor. Cain, the former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza from Georgia, will also contribute to the Fox Business Network.
Cain said he's looking forward to the job because it is "an opportunity to be one more voice for intelligent thinking in America."
Fox has been shuffling its contributor lineup since the election. It has hired Dennis Kucinich, Scott Brown and now Cain, while cutting ties with Sarah Palin and Dick Morris.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.