Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Kris Humphries' lawyer wants out of divorce case
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 7:37pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A lawyer for Kim Kardashian's estranged husband wants to end his involvement in the former couple's divorce proceedings.
Marshall Waller says irreconcilable differences have arisen between him and Kris Humphries, and he should be allowed to leave the case.
He filed paperwork Thursday, one day before he and Kardashian's attorney are expected to appear in court for a scheduling hearing.
Kardashian is asking a judge to schedule a trial as soon as possible, while Waller has been advocating for more time to prepare.
If Waller is allowed to leave, it could delay a judge's decision on a trial date.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.