Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Kris Humphries' lawyer wants out of divorce case
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 7:37pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A lawyer for Kim Kardashian's estranged husband wants to end his involvement in the former couple's divorce proceedings.
Marshall Waller says irreconcilable differences have arisen between him and Kris Humphries, and he should be allowed to leave the case.
He filed paperwork Thursday, one day before he and Kardashian's attorney are expected to appear in court for a scheduling hearing.
Kardashian is asking a judge to schedule a trial as soon as possible, while Waller has been advocating for more time to prepare.
If Waller is allowed to leave, it could delay a judge's decision on a trial date.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.