Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
NY deal for Alec Baldwin stalking suspect delayed
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 8:00pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- A possible plea deal in New York for a Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin has been postponed.
Genevieve Sabourin (JEHN'-uh-veev SAB'-oo-rihn) appeared Thursday in a Manhattan court. But her case was adjourned until April 8 as she and prosecutors try to hammer out a deal.
She and Baldwin met on the set of the 2002 sci-fi comedy "The Adventures of Pluto Nash." Baldwin says they had dinner together in 2010.
Police originally arrested Sabourin after authorities said she had implored Baldwin to see and to marry her in emails sent only days after he became engaged to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas. She later spent a night in jail after she was accused of sending Thomas a Twitter message.
Baldwin and Thomas married and are expecting their first child together.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.