Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
NY deal for Alec Baldwin stalking suspect delayed
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 8:00pm EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- A possible plea deal in New York for a Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin has been postponed.
Genevieve Sabourin (JEHN'-uh-veev SAB'-oo-rihn) appeared Thursday in a Manhattan court. But her case was adjourned until April 8 as she and prosecutors try to hammer out a deal.
She and Baldwin met on the set of the 2002 sci-fi comedy "The Adventures of Pluto Nash." Baldwin says they had dinner together in 2010.
Police originally arrested Sabourin after authorities said she had implored Baldwin to see and to marry her in emails sent only days after he became engaged to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas. She later spent a night in jail after she was accused of sending Thomas a Twitter message.
Baldwin and Thomas married and are expecting their first child together.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.