Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Rapper Jim Jones arrested in NJ
Friday - 2/15/2013, 4:18am EST
FAIR LAWN, N.J. (AP) -- Rapper Jim Jones has been arrested after allegedly becoming belligerent with police in the New Jersey town where he lives.
NorthJersey.com reports (http://bit.ly/Z0nZxm ) Jones was charged Wednesday in Fair Lawn with disorderly conduct and hindering apprehension.
It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Police say they were questioning Jones about a ticketed vehicle they were trying to tow. Jones agreed to pay the fee but allegedly became upset when questioned about prior warrants for failing to shovel a sidewalk and failing to yield to an emergency vehicle.
He posted bail on the warrants and has a Feb. 27 court date.
The 37-year-old hip-hop artist is one of the Diplomats, a New York-based rap crew. His rap "We Fly High" was one of 2007's top-selling tracks.
Information from: The Record (Woodland Park, N.J.), http://www.northjersey.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.