Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
AP Photos: NY Fashion Week's beautiful blur
Thursday - 2/14/2013, 9:50pm EST
For The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) -- Fashion Week is a beautiful, strange and infinitely colorful event. For eight days twice a year in New York City, the fashion conscious delve into a glamorous world of wearable art.
Using multiple off-camera flashes and long exposures, I created photographs that convey movement on a single frame. One shot and one chance to capture the ebb and flow of Fashion Week's diverse cast of characters.
The concept reflects my perception of the event as organized chaos. Bustling crowds, dramatic lighting and a hectic schedule create a visual storm. Many people have seen video clips of a runway show, but far fewer have been there and felt the booming music and the reaction of the crowds.
My black T-shirt and jeans style may be simple but I've always been aware of the energy on those runways. Big things happen there, and I sought to capture that in motion.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.