Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Detroit museum readies 4th year of 'Inside/Out'
Wednesday - 2/13/2013, 10:51am EST
DETROIT (AP) -- The Detroit Institute of Arts is getting ready for the fourth year of its "Inside/Out" project that includes putting up reproductions of paintings on the streets of Michigan.
The museum recently announced 21 participating communities in this year's program.
From April to June, 81 reproductions will be in some communities. From July to September, 80 reproductions will be placed in other communities. Specific locations are being finalized. Each area will have from five to 12 images clustered within walking or biking distance.
The museum is adding six new reproductions to the 80 already in use. New ones include "The Window" by Henri Matisse.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.