Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Detroit museum readies 4th year of 'Inside/Out'
Wednesday - 2/13/2013, 10:51am EST
DETROIT (AP) -- The Detroit Institute of Arts is getting ready for the fourth year of its "Inside/Out" project that includes putting up reproductions of paintings on the streets of Michigan.
The museum recently announced 21 participating communities in this year's program.
From April to June, 81 reproductions will be in some communities. From July to September, 80 reproductions will be placed in other communities. Specific locations are being finalized. Each area will have from five to 12 images clustered within walking or biking distance.
The museum is adding six new reproductions to the 80 already in use. New ones include "The Window" by Henri Matisse.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.