Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Detroit museum readies 4th year of 'Inside/Out'
Wednesday - 2/13/2013, 10:51am EST
DETROIT (AP) -- The Detroit Institute of Arts is getting ready for the fourth year of its "Inside/Out" project that includes putting up reproductions of paintings on the streets of Michigan.
The museum recently announced 21 participating communities in this year's program.
From April to June, 81 reproductions will be in some communities. From July to September, 80 reproductions will be placed in other communities. Specific locations are being finalized. Each area will have from five to 12 images clustered within walking or biking distance.
The museum is adding six new reproductions to the 80 already in use. New ones include "The Window" by Henri Matisse.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.