Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones 4 shows
Wednesday - 2/13/2013, 10:56am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lady Gaga says she's "heartsick" to postpone four shows after sustaining an injury that's left her unable to walk.
A Tuesday news release says performances set for Feb. 13-14 in Chicago, Feb. 16 in Detroit and Feb. 17 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, have been postponed due to a case of synovitis, a severe joint inflammation.
Gaga took to Twitter to explain, saying she injured herself during a performance some time ago and her condition has worsened, leaving her immobile following Monday's concert in Montreal. She's been hiding the injury from her staff, but can no longer perform.
"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the last month it has worsened," she wrote. "I've been praying it would heal".
The remainder of the "Born This Way Ball" tour is expected to continue on schedule, beginning with a two-night stand in Philadelphia on Feb. 19-20. Makeup dates for the missed shows will be announced later.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.