Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Penelope Cruz having 2nd baby with Javier Bardem
Wednesday - 2/13/2013, 8:06am EST
MADRID (AP) -- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child.
Cruz publicist Javier Giner told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the Spanish actress is pregnant.
He declined to provide any further details, including when the baby is due.
The 38-year-old Cruz and 43-year-old Bardem had their first child, a boy called Leo, in January 2011.
The couple became romantically involved after appearing together in Woody Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and later married.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.