Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Penelope Cruz having 2nd baby with Javier Bardem
Wednesday - 2/13/2013, 8:06am EST
MADRID (AP) -- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child.
Cruz publicist Javier Giner told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the Spanish actress is pregnant.
He declined to provide any further details, including when the baby is due.
The 38-year-old Cruz and 43-year-old Bardem had their first child, a boy called Leo, in January 2011.
The couple became romantically involved after appearing together in Woody Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and later married.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.