Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Beyonce adds second performance in DC
Tuesday - 2/12/2013, 7:58am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Beyonce will be performing at the Verizon Center not once but twice.
Tickets to the singer's July 29 performance sold out in less than a minute on Monday. Now, a second performance has been added on July 30. Tickets for that show go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
Beyonce's "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" begins April 15 in Belgrade, Serbia. The European leg of the tour will wrap up May 29 in Stockholm, Sweden. The tour's North American stint starts June 28 in Los Angeles and had been scheduled to end Aug. 3 in Brooklyn, New York. The singer is now also performing Aug. 4 in Brooklyn.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.