Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Beyonce adds second performance in DC
Tuesday - 2/12/2013, 7:58am EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Beyonce will be performing at the Verizon Center not once but twice.
Tickets to the singer's July 29 performance sold out in less than a minute on Monday. Now, a second performance has been added on July 30. Tickets for that show go on sale Friday at 10 a.m.
Beyonce's "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" begins April 15 in Belgrade, Serbia. The European leg of the tour will wrap up May 29 in Stockholm, Sweden. The tour's North American stint starts June 28 in Los Angeles and had been scheduled to end Aug. 3 in Brooklyn, New York. The singer is now also performing Aug. 4 in Brooklyn.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.