Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Buckwild' cast member Amin arrested in W.Va.
Monday - 2/11/2013, 5:15pm EST
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) -- A cast member of the MTV reality show "Buckwild" is facing a drug charge in West Virginia.
Twenty-four-year-old Salwa Amin was arraigned Monday in Nicholas County Magistrate Court on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. She's being held at the Central Regional Jail on $200,000 bond.
State police say a multi-agency task force arrested Amin and two others late Sunday at a home in Summersville after receiving a tip from an informant. Officers say they found oxycodone pills and heroin.
Jail Administrative Sgt. Rick Drake says Amin doesn't want to talk to the media.
MTV spokeswoman Candice Ashton says the network doesn't have any comment.
"Buckwild" shows wild young West Virginians. It has drawn criticism for what some see as a negative portrayal of the state's youth.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.