Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Hathaway eyes more musicals after 'Les Miserables'
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 1:38am EST
BERLIN (AP) -- Anne Hathaway says she'd like to do more musicals after the Oscar-nominated "Les Miserables" -- but don't expect her to launch into a singing career.
Director Tom Hooper on Saturday presented his movie, an adaptation of a Broadway musical based on Victor Hugo's novel, at the Berlin film festival.
Hathaway's role as an outcast mother reduced to prostitution has won her an Oscar nomination for best supporting actress.
She told reporters she hopes to do more musicals and would like more to be made -- "I'm a big fan of them, so that would make me very happy both as an actress and as an audience member."
But Hathaway says the experience hasn't made her more comfortable singing in public. She says: "I have no plans for recording an album."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.