Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Hathaway eyes more musicals after 'Les Miserables'
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 1:38am EST
BERLIN (AP) -- Anne Hathaway says she'd like to do more musicals after the Oscar-nominated "Les Miserables" -- but don't expect her to launch into a singing career.
Director Tom Hooper on Saturday presented his movie, an adaptation of a Broadway musical based on Victor Hugo's novel, at the Berlin film festival.
Hathaway's role as an outcast mother reduced to prostitution has won her an Oscar nomination for best supporting actress.
She told reporters she hopes to do more musicals and would like more to be made -- "I'm a big fan of them, so that would make me very happy both as an actress and as an audience member."
But Hathaway says the experience hasn't made her more comfortable singing in public. She says: "I have no plans for recording an album."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.