Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Grammy nominee Frank Ocean performs at Levi event
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 4:14am EST
AP Music Writer
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Frank Ocean is nominated for six awards and will perform at Sunday's Grammys, and he warmed up at an event for a few hundred people Friday night.
The R&B singer-songwriter performed a 30-minute set at the Ace Museum in Los Angeles. He was calm onstage, singing songs like "Pyramid," ''Crack Rock," ''Sierra Leone" and "Thinkin Bout You," which is nominated for record of the year at the Grammys.
The 25-year-old wore his signature headband while purple lights shined in the background. He bent on his knees as his guitarist jammed on one song.
Ocean is part of the six top acts nominated for six awards at the Grammy Awards. His debut studio album, "channel ORANGE," is nominated for album of the year. He's also up for best new artist.
Ocean performed at an event for Levi celebrating the denim brand's 140 year anniversary of its 501 jeans. He'll compete with acts like fun. and The Black Keys in major categories at the Grammys, to air live from the Staples Center on CBS.
Follow Mesfin Fekadu at http://www.twitter.com/MusicMesfin
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.