Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Grammy nominee Frank Ocean performs at Levi event
Sunday - 2/10/2013, 4:14am EST
AP Music Writer
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Frank Ocean is nominated for six awards and will perform at Sunday's Grammys, and he warmed up at an event for a few hundred people Friday night.
The R&B singer-songwriter performed a 30-minute set at the Ace Museum in Los Angeles. He was calm onstage, singing songs like "Pyramid," ''Crack Rock," ''Sierra Leone" and "Thinkin Bout You," which is nominated for record of the year at the Grammys.
The 25-year-old wore his signature headband while purple lights shined in the background. He bent on his knees as his guitarist jammed on one song.
Ocean is part of the six top acts nominated for six awards at the Grammy Awards. His debut studio album, "channel ORANGE," is nominated for album of the year. He's also up for best new artist.
Ocean performed at an event for Levi celebrating the denim brand's 140 year anniversary of its 501 jeans. He'll compete with acts like fun. and The Black Keys in major categories at the Grammys, to air live from the Staples Center on CBS.
Follow Mesfin Fekadu at http://www.twitter.com/MusicMesfin
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.