Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
ACCESS honors Diane Rehm as Arab American of year
Saturday - 2/9/2013, 5:10am EST
DETROIT (AP) -- A longtime host of a national radio show is being honored as Arab American of the Year by a Michigan organization.
Diane Rehm is scheduled to accept the award April 27 in Detroit at the annual dinner of ACCESS. The Dearborn-based organization formerly known as the Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services announced the award this week.
Rehm has hosted "The Diane Rehm Show" for 30 years. It's broadcast on WAMU-FM in Washington, D.C., and distributed by National Public Radio.
Rehm has been named a fellow by the Society of Professional Journalists -- the organization's highest honor.
Individual tickets are $100 for the dinner starting at 6 p.m. at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.