Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
ACCESS honors Diane Rehm as Arab American of year
Saturday - 2/9/2013, 5:10am EST
DETROIT (AP) -- A longtime host of a national radio show is being honored as Arab American of the Year by a Michigan organization.
Diane Rehm is scheduled to accept the award April 27 in Detroit at the annual dinner of ACCESS. The Dearborn-based organization formerly known as the Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services announced the award this week.
Rehm has hosted "The Diane Rehm Show" for 30 years. It's broadcast on WAMU-FM in Washington, D.C., and distributed by National Public Radio.
Rehm has been named a fellow by the Society of Professional Journalists -- the organization's highest honor.
Individual tickets are $100 for the dinner starting at 6 p.m. at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.