Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
ACCESS honors Diane Rehm as Arab American of year
Saturday - 2/9/2013, 5:10am EST
DETROIT (AP) -- A longtime host of a national radio show is being honored as Arab American of the Year by a Michigan organization.
Diane Rehm is scheduled to accept the award April 27 in Detroit at the annual dinner of ACCESS. The Dearborn-based organization formerly known as the Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services announced the award this week.
Rehm has hosted "The Diane Rehm Show" for 30 years. It's broadcast on WAMU-FM in Washington, D.C., and distributed by National Public Radio.
Rehm has been named a fellow by the Society of Professional Journalists -- the organization's highest honor.
Individual tickets are $100 for the dinner starting at 6 p.m. at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.