Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Christina Applegate exits NBC's 'Up All Night'
Saturday - 2/9/2013, 6:46pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Christina Applegate says she's bowing out of NBC's "Up All Night."
In a statement Friday, the actress says the show has taken a "different creative direction" and she's decided to move on to other projects. She called the sitcom a great experience and says she'll miss her co-workers.
"Up All Night" starred Applegate and Will Arnett as a couple with a new baby. The show has struggled in the ratings and has seen several changes in its producer ranks.
It also was set to change formats, shifting from a single-camera to multi-camera approach when it returned for the rest of its second season.
NBC declined to comment on the future of "Up All Night," which last aired in December. The sitcom isn't currently in production.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.