Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Christina Applegate exits NBC's 'Up All Night'
Saturday - 2/9/2013, 6:46pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Christina Applegate says she's bowing out of NBC's "Up All Night."
In a statement Friday, the actress says the show has taken a "different creative direction" and she's decided to move on to other projects. She called the sitcom a great experience and says she'll miss her co-workers.
"Up All Night" starred Applegate and Will Arnett as a couple with a new baby. The show has struggled in the ratings and has seen several changes in its producer ranks.
It also was set to change formats, shifting from a single-camera to multi-camera approach when it returned for the rest of its second season.
NBC declined to comment on the future of "Up All Night," which last aired in December. The sitcom isn't currently in production.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.