Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Vegas casino seeking Britney Spears residency
Saturday - 2/9/2013, 7:00am EST
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- After weeks of speculation, Caesars Entertainment is confirming that it's trying to lure Britney Spears to Las Vegas for a recurring gig at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
Spokeswoman Emily Wofford said Friday the company is in negotiations to install the pop princess on the Las Vegas Strip.
The 31-year-old "Scream & Shout" singer stoked residency rumors last week by responding with a "Viva Las Vegas" hashtag to a post from her dog's Twitter account asking if puppies can gamble in Sin City.
Spears left her position on the television singing contest "The X Factor" in January, telling fans she wanted to refocus on her music.
Caesars Entertainment currently is promoting residencies by singers Cee Lo Green at Planet Hollywood and Shania Twain at Caesars Palace.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.