Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Esquire's late-night Philadelphia eating list
Saturday - 8/11/2012, 2:52pm EDT
(AP) - A glance of the restaurants in Philadelphia cited as having the best late-night bites:
_North Third, 801 North 3rd St.
_Standard Tap, 901 North 2nd St.
_The Dapper Dog, parked at 2nd and Poplar streets
_Khyber Pass Pub, 56 South 2nd St.
_David's Mai Lai Wah, 1001 Race St.
_McGillin's Olde Ale House, 1310 Drury St.
_Good Dog, 224 South 15th St.
_Kennett, 848 South 2nd St.
_Royal Tavern, 937 East Passyunk Ave.
_Cantina Los Caballitos, 1651 East Passyunk Ave.
_South Philadelphia Tap Room, 1509 Mifflin St.
_Grace Tavern, 2229 Grays Ferry Ave.
_The Sidecar Bar & Grille, 2201 Christian St.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)