Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Esquire's late-night Philadelphia eating list
Saturday - 8/11/2012, 2:52pm EDT
(AP) - A glance of the restaurants in Philadelphia cited as having the best late-night bites:
_North Third, 801 North 3rd St.
_Standard Tap, 901 North 2nd St.
_The Dapper Dog, parked at 2nd and Poplar streets
_Khyber Pass Pub, 56 South 2nd St.
_David's Mai Lai Wah, 1001 Race St.
_McGillin's Olde Ale House, 1310 Drury St.
_Good Dog, 224 South 15th St.
_Kennett, 848 South 2nd St.
_Royal Tavern, 937 East Passyunk Ave.
_Cantina Los Caballitos, 1651 East Passyunk Ave.
_South Philadelphia Tap Room, 1509 Mifflin St.
_Grace Tavern, 2229 Grays Ferry Ave.
_The Sidecar Bar & Grille, 2201 Christian St.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)