Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Jackie Kennedy exhibit opens at Mass. museum
Saturday - 6/30/2012, 7:00pm EDT
HYANNIS, Mass. (AP) - A special summer exhibit on Jackie Kennedy's life on Cape Cod has opened at the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum.
The exhibit includes photos, handwritten letters and other artifacts from her time on the Cape.
The curator said the exhibit captures Kennedy enjoying carefree days with her family, a different glimpse of a woman who was an international sensation.
It includes a 1953 Life magazine pictorial depicting time she spent on the Cape with John F. Kennedy when they were engaged.
Other images chronicle Jackie Kennedy's life on the Cape during her husband's presidency, when the couple and their children would frequent Hyannis Port.
The exhibit also includes a display about Jackie Kennedy's 1962 India visit while she was first lady.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)