Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Jackie Kennedy exhibit opens at Mass. museum
Saturday - 6/30/2012, 7:00pm EDT
HYANNIS, Mass. (AP) - A special summer exhibit on Jackie Kennedy's life on Cape Cod has opened at the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum.
The exhibit includes photos, handwritten letters and other artifacts from her time on the Cape.
The curator said the exhibit captures Kennedy enjoying carefree days with her family, a different glimpse of a woman who was an international sensation.
It includes a 1953 Life magazine pictorial depicting time she spent on the Cape with John F. Kennedy when they were engaged.
Other images chronicle Jackie Kennedy's life on the Cape during her husband's presidency, when the couple and their children would frequent Hyannis Port.
The exhibit also includes a display about Jackie Kennedy's 1962 India visit while she was first lady.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)