Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Work begins on Hakkasan restaurant at MGM Vegas
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 12:16pm EDT
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Construction is under way on the Las Vegas Strip for the five-story Hakkasan lounge, restaurant and nightclub in the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
Company officials say they've installed on-site cameras so people can watch the progress on the upscale Chinese restaurant, which is replacing the Studio 54 nightclub and one of the casino's main exterior facades.
Hakkasan first opened in London in 2001 and now has U.S. locations in Miami and New York City. Officials say they're planning restaurants in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the next year.
Designers said Tuesday the 75,000-square-foot restaurant will feature modern Chinese-inspired decor and rich interiors.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)