Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Ex-Russian spy Chapman on catwalk in Turkey
Wednesday - 6/13/2012, 8:28am EDT
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) - Russian ex-spy Anna Chapman has walked a Turkish catwalk in a long red dress at a fashion show, flanked by two men posing as secret service agents in black suit and sunglasses.
Hikmet Eraslan said Wednesday his Dosso Dossi clothing company donated to Chapman's charity foundation for children with poor eyesight in Volgograd in return for her appearance last Friday.
The 30-year-old Chapman was deported from the United States in 2010 along with nine other Russian sleeper agents. She appeared on the runway in the Mediterranean city of Antalya, a top Turkish vacation destination.
Chapman has been keeping a high profile since her deportation to Russia, modeling, editing a magazine, giving lectures and running the foundation.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)