Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Missoni menswear traveler goes on a summer safari
Monday - 6/25/2012, 4:54pm EDT
AP Fashion Writer
MILAN (AP) - The Missoni summer man likes to travel in style and comfort. He wears a safari suit complete with matching hat, carries a large patterned bag and sports Missoni-patterned desert boots.
The models at the Missoni menswear show for summer 2013 walked Monday down a colored sandy runway that worked into a Missoni pattern, underlining the vacation mood of the collection.
The safari suit came with Bermuda shorts _ popular in this round of menswear _ or casual trousers cuffed at the ankle. If he prefers, the Missoni man can also don patterned sneakers instead of desert boots.
Blazers and bomber jackets, also big items for next year's warmer weather, completed the Missoni summer suitcase. Colors for next summer, which in general promise to be particularly bright, started at Missoni with sandy beige, dark olive and ink blue, then burst out into poppy red, saffron yellow and emerald green.
In the knit department, designer Angela Missoni offered a series of pullovers and cardigans that, like most Missoni knitwear, never goes out of style.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)