Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Stocks open little changed on mixed earnings news
Wednesday - 4/24/2013, 10:28am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Stock indexes are little changed in early trading on Wall Street following mixed earnings results from Apple, Ford, Boeing and other major U.S. companies.
The Dow Jones industrial average and the Standard & Poor's 500 index were moving between small gains and losses shortly after the opening bell Wednesday.
As of 9:45 a.m. Eastern the Dow was down seven points at 14,715 and the S&P 500 was up two points at 1,580.
The Nasdaq composite was up four points at 3,273.
Earnings will continue to roll out this week.
Online game maker Zynga reports after the closing bell. For the remainder of the week, earnings are expected from Dow Chemical, Southwest Airlines, UPS, Exxon Mobil and Burger King.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.