Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Stocks open little changed on mixed earnings news
Wednesday - 4/24/2013, 10:28am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Stock indexes are little changed in early trading on Wall Street following mixed earnings results from Apple, Ford, Boeing and other major U.S. companies.
The Dow Jones industrial average and the Standard & Poor's 500 index were moving between small gains and losses shortly after the opening bell Wednesday.
As of 9:45 a.m. Eastern the Dow was down seven points at 14,715 and the S&P 500 was up two points at 1,580.
The Nasdaq composite was up four points at 3,273.
Earnings will continue to roll out this week.
Online game maker Zynga reports after the closing bell. For the remainder of the week, earnings are expected from Dow Chemical, Southwest Airlines, UPS, Exxon Mobil and Burger King.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.