Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Futures rising as heart of earnings season begins
Monday - 4/22/2013, 9:54am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Futures are rising to start a week in which a third of the Dow Jones Industrial Average reports quarterly earnings.
Dow Jones industrial futures are up 48 points to 14,518. S&P futures have added 5.9 points to 1,553.50. Nasdaq futures are up 14.25 points to 2,782.50.
Monday offered a mixed scorecard. Hasbro and Halliburton beat Wall Street expectations. Caterpillar, a big bellwether for economic growth, slid in premarket trading after a tough quarter. It also cut its outlook for the year.
Earnings only heat up from here.
Netflix posts earnings after the bell Monday and on Tuesday, DuPont, AT&T, US Airways and Apple report.
The National Association of Realtors reports March sales of previously-owned homes on Monday. Economists expect sales rose to just over 5 million.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.