Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Deadline looms for US loans for parts of E. Shore
Thursday - 4/11/2013, 4:10am EDT
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- The deadline is approaching for small businesses, agricultural cooperatives and private non-profit organizations to apply for federal economic disaster loans in Accomack County on Virginia's Eastern Shore.
May 6th is the deadline for the assistance available as the result of drought and excessive heat that began one year ago. Accomack County is eligible because it is contiguous to one or more primary designated counties in Maryland.
The working capital loans can range up to $2 million with interest rates as low as 4 percent, or 3 percent for non-profits. Terms are up to 30 years.
The Small Business Administration loans are not available to agricultural producers, farmers or ranchers.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.