Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Marin Software rises in debut on the NYSE
Monday - 3/25/2013, 10:48am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Shares of Marin Software climbed nearly 27 percent in their first day as a publicly traded company.
The software company's stock rose $3.76, or 26.9 percent, to $17.76 in morning trading.
Marin Software Inc. raised $105 million in the initial public offering. The San Francisco company priced the IPO at $14 per share, above the expected price range of $11 to $13 a piece.
The size of the IPO increased to 7.5 million shares from 7 million shares.
The underwriters are getting a 30-day option to buy up to an additional 1.1 million shares at the IPO price.
Marin Software is trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the "MRIN" ticker symbol.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.