Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
US stock futures fall after run of Dow records
Monday - 3/11/2013, 10:20am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Wall Street stock futures are signaling a declining Dow after six straight days of gains that pushed the index to a series of all-time highs.
Dow Jones industrial futures fell 18 points to 14,363. S&P 500 futures are down 3 points at 1,550. Nasdaq futures are down 6 points at 2,802.
Friday's strong U.S. jobs report helped propel Asian stock markets higher. But shares in Europe were weighed down by renewed worries about the region's struggling economies.
With little on the economic calendar in Europe and the U.S. Monday, stocks may be sluggish, especially after last week's historic run. Last week was capped with a government report showing the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent in February from 7.9 percent in January.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.