Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
US stock futures fall after run of Dow records
Monday - 3/11/2013, 10:20am EDT
NEW YORK (AP) -- Wall Street stock futures are signaling a declining Dow after six straight days of gains that pushed the index to a series of all-time highs.
Dow Jones industrial futures fell 18 points to 14,363. S&P 500 futures are down 3 points at 1,550. Nasdaq futures are down 6 points at 2,802.
Friday's strong U.S. jobs report helped propel Asian stock markets higher. But shares in Europe were weighed down by renewed worries about the region's struggling economies.
With little on the economic calendar in Europe and the U.S. Monday, stocks may be sluggish, especially after last week's historic run. Last week was capped with a government report showing the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent in February from 7.9 percent in January.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.