Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Pizza Hut to roll out tiny new pies
Sunday - 2/3/2013, 12:43pm EST
AP Food Industry Writer
NEW YORK (AP) - Sick of pizza after the Super Bowl? Pizza Hut is hoping to tempt you with tiny new pies.
The chain is introducing "pizza sliders" Monday, which are smaller than its personal pies and can be ordered in batches for families that want to customize their orders with different toppings. They will be available in either a $10 box of nine or a $5 box of three.
A slider is 3.5 inches across, while a personal pie is 6 inches.
The roll out right after the Super Bowl is intended to generate excitement during a time when people may have had enough pizza. After the 2012 game, the chain launched its $10 Dinner Box, which helped grow sales over the past year. Now Pizza Hut is looking for another big spark.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)