Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Pizza Hut to roll out tiny new pies
Sunday - 2/3/2013, 12:43pm EST
AP Food Industry Writer
NEW YORK (AP) - Sick of pizza after the Super Bowl? Pizza Hut is hoping to tempt you with tiny new pies.
The chain is introducing "pizza sliders" Monday, which are smaller than its personal pies and can be ordered in batches for families that want to customize their orders with different toppings. They will be available in either a $10 box of nine or a $5 box of three.
A slider is 3.5 inches across, while a personal pie is 6 inches.
The roll out right after the Super Bowl is intended to generate excitement during a time when people may have had enough pizza. After the 2012 game, the chain launched its $10 Dinner Box, which helped grow sales over the past year. Now Pizza Hut is looking for another big spark.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)