Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
BBVA Compass: online banking 'system issues' fixed
Friday - 2/1/2013, 4:13pm EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) - BBVA Compass says it has resolved online banking problems that left many its customers unable to access funds in their bank accounts or recurring deposits such as payroll and Social Security checks for several hours.
Spokesman Thaddeus Herrick said Friday afternoon that the banking system issues that cropped up earlier the day had been resolved.
He did not elaborate on the cause of the problems.
Around midday, BBVA posted on its Facebook page that it was working to resolve system issues affecting direct deposits, online banking and phone-banking access.
About three hours later, it announced mobile banking and online systems were back up.
Customers were able to access their funds at BBVA bank branches.
BBVA Compass is the U.S. division of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Spain's second-largest bank.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)