Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: BlackRock takes stake in ManUnited
Wednesday - 1/30/2013, 5:15pm EST
(AP) - NEW OWNER: The investment firm BlackRock said it has taken an 8 percent stake in the publicly traded shares of Manchester United.
MEET THE GLAZERS: The football club went public on the New York Stock Exchange last August. But the American family that owns the team, the Glazers, maintains voting control through Class B shares that have 10 times the voting power of the stock sold to the public.
IMPROVED: Manchester United used some of the IPO proceeds to pay down debt and has recently signed up a string of sponsorship deals. Its stock has surged 19 percent so far in 2013.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)