Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Tips to get fit in 2013 affordably
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 6:19pm EST
(AP) - MAKING IT FIT: The start of a new year inspires many of us to commit to get fit and live healthier. What isn't required is emptying out one's wallet just to break a sweat and shed a few pounds.
GYM DANDIES: Gyms often will let prospective customers try out their facilities free for a day, sometimes even for a week. Take advantage of these free trial periods before making a yearlong commitment to a gym.
FREESTYLE: Best way to save money on exercise? Don't spend any. Grab a friend and go for a hike. Walk or bike to work.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)