Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Tips to get fit in 2013 affordably
Thursday - 12/27/2012, 6:19pm EST
(AP) - MAKING IT FIT: The start of a new year inspires many of us to commit to get fit and live healthier. What isn't required is emptying out one's wallet just to break a sweat and shed a few pounds.
GYM DANDIES: Gyms often will let prospective customers try out their facilities free for a day, sometimes even for a week. Take advantage of these free trial periods before making a yearlong commitment to a gym.
FREESTYLE: Best way to save money on exercise? Don't spend any. Grab a friend and go for a hike. Walk or bike to work.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)