Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Dr. Fresh buying Reach brand manual toothbrushes
Tuesday - 12/18/2012, 9:04am EST
BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) - The privately held Dr. Fresh company is buying Reach toothbrushes from McNeil-PPC Inc., saying it will complement its existing group of products.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Dr. Fresh LLC makes toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste and other oral care products. Its brands include Binaca, Orazyme, Firefly and items sold under its namesake brand.
The deal does not include Reach brand floss or other interdental products.
McNeil-PPC's parent company is Johnson & Johnson.
Dr. Fresh is based in Buena Park, Calif.
Johnson & Johnson is based in New Brunswick, N.J. Its stock added 6 cents to $71 in premarket trading on Tuesday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)