Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Dr. Fresh buying Reach brand manual toothbrushes
Tuesday - 12/18/2012, 9:04am EST
BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) - The privately held Dr. Fresh company is buying Reach toothbrushes from McNeil-PPC Inc., saying it will complement its existing group of products.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Dr. Fresh LLC makes toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste and other oral care products. Its brands include Binaca, Orazyme, Firefly and items sold under its namesake brand.
The deal does not include Reach brand floss or other interdental products.
McNeil-PPC's parent company is Johnson & Johnson.
Dr. Fresh is based in Buena Park, Calif.
Johnson & Johnson is based in New Brunswick, N.J. Its stock added 6 cents to $71 in premarket trading on Tuesday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)