Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Dr. Fresh buying Reach brand manual toothbrushes
Tuesday - 12/18/2012, 9:04am EST
BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) - The privately held Dr. Fresh company is buying Reach toothbrushes from McNeil-PPC Inc., saying it will complement its existing group of products.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Dr. Fresh LLC makes toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste and other oral care products. Its brands include Binaca, Orazyme, Firefly and items sold under its namesake brand.
The deal does not include Reach brand floss or other interdental products.
McNeil-PPC's parent company is Johnson & Johnson.
Dr. Fresh is based in Buena Park, Calif.
Johnson & Johnson is based in New Brunswick, N.J. Its stock added 6 cents to $71 in premarket trading on Tuesday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)