Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Dr. Fresh buying Reach brand manual toothbrushes
Tuesday - 12/18/2012, 9:04am EST
BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) - The privately held Dr. Fresh company is buying Reach toothbrushes from McNeil-PPC Inc., saying it will complement its existing group of products.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
Dr. Fresh LLC makes toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste and other oral care products. Its brands include Binaca, Orazyme, Firefly and items sold under its namesake brand.
The deal does not include Reach brand floss or other interdental products.
McNeil-PPC's parent company is Johnson & Johnson.
Dr. Fresh is based in Buena Park, Calif.
Johnson & Johnson is based in New Brunswick, N.J. Its stock added 6 cents to $71 in premarket trading on Tuesday.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)