Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ocean Beauty recalls 2 types of smoked salmon
Saturday - 12/15/2012, 2:25am EST
SEATTLE (AP) - Ocean Beauty Seafoods has announced a precautionary recall of two cold-smoked salmon products because of possible Listeria contamination. The products were distributed in 12 states.
The products are the 3-ounce Nathan's Brand Cold Smoked Atlantic Salmon and the 4-ounce Lascco Cold Smoked Nova Atlantic Salmon. The products were distributed to retailers and distribution centers in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey and New York.
The Lascco salmon has a universal product code, or UPC, of 0 72840 01751 7. The Nathan's salmon has a UPC of 0 73030 80368 2. The products are vacuum-packed in a plastic pouch on a foil board. The pack code 285 is printed on the back panel.
No illnesses have been reported. Listeria can lead to severe illness for women who are pregnant or people who have a weakened immune system.
Ocean Beauty says internal testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria in samples of the specific packages noted above.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)