Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Software founder McAfee back in US
Thursday - 12/13/2012, 2:19pm EST
(AP) - HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Anti-virus software founder John McAfee arrived in Miami Wednesday night after being deported from Guatemala.
BELIZE BREEZE: McAfee has spent weeks evading Belizean authorities who want to ask him about the death of his neighbor. Guatemala deported him after he sneaked in illegally from Belize.
OFF THE HOOK: McAfee says U.S. authorities have made no efforts to question him since his return. U.S. officials said there was no active arrest warrant for McAfee that would justify taking him into custody.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)