Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Software founder McAfee back in US
Thursday - 12/13/2012, 2:19pm EST
(AP) - HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS: Anti-virus software founder John McAfee arrived in Miami Wednesday night after being deported from Guatemala.
BELIZE BREEZE: McAfee has spent weeks evading Belizean authorities who want to ask him about the death of his neighbor. Guatemala deported him after he sneaked in illegally from Belize.
OFF THE HOOK: McAfee says U.S. authorities have made no efforts to question him since his return. U.S. officials said there was no active arrest warrant for McAfee that would justify taking him into custody.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)