Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Factory fire kills 14 in China
Tuesday - 12/4/2012, 11:09am EST
(AP) - DEADLY FIRE: A fire in a clothing factory apparently caused by arson killed 14 people in southern China on Tuesday, officials and state media said.
THE VICTIMS: The Southern Metropolis Daily said in an online report that the victims were all women aged 18-20.
THE CAUSE: It said the cause of the fire was arson, according to an initial police and fire investigation. A photo accompanying the report in the Southern Metropolis Daily showed a four-story building, lined with windows on each floor, its front completely blackened. The fire had not spread to an adjacent building.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)