Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Lincoln gets new name, new sedan
Monday - 12/3/2012, 6:38pm EST
(AP) - BACK TO THE FUTURE: Ford's 97-year-old Lincoln luxury brand is going back to its original name _ Lincoln Motor Co. _ in a bid to separate it from Ford and win over new buyers.
NEW SEDAN: The name change comes as the new Lincoln MKZ goes on sale. The MKZ is the first of seven new or revamped models coming to Lincoln showrooms by 2015. Ford says it's going for customers who want understated, elegant design and a warm, inviting showroom.
WHAT'S NEXT: Lincoln's first Super Bowl ad will be part of the advertising blitz to introduce the MKZ.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)