Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Lincoln gets new name, new sedan
Monday - 12/3/2012, 6:38pm EST
(AP) - BACK TO THE FUTURE: Ford's 97-year-old Lincoln luxury brand is going back to its original name _ Lincoln Motor Co. _ in a bid to separate it from Ford and win over new buyers.
NEW SEDAN: The name change comes as the new Lincoln MKZ goes on sale. The MKZ is the first of seven new or revamped models coming to Lincoln showrooms by 2015. Ford says it's going for customers who want understated, elegant design and a warm, inviting showroom.
WHAT'S NEXT: Lincoln's first Super Bowl ad will be part of the advertising blitz to introduce the MKZ.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)