Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Macau gangster to be released
Friday - 11/30/2012, 11:47am EST
(AP) - MUG SHOT: Wan Kuok-koi, a.k.a. "Broken Tooth Koi ," will leave a Macau prison Saturday, the Macau government. He was convicted of loan sharking, money laundering and being a gang leader in November 1999.
HIGH STAKES: Wan waged a brutal war with rival organized crime gangs for dominance of the lucrative VIP rooms in Macau's casinos. Authorities are warning hotels and casinos to tighten security and plan to keep a close eye on him.
WAN WHO? Wan likely has lost much of his power and influence following Macau's decade-long transformation from a crime-ridden backwater into the world's top gambling market.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)