Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Summary Box: J&J CEO to replace retiring chairman
Friday - 11/30/2012, 11:25am EST
(AP) - NEW CHAIRMAN: Johnson & Johnson said Friday Chairman Bill Weldon will step down in late December and be replaced by CEO Alex Gorsky.
FAMILIAR SWITCH: Gorsky, 52, was named CEO of the world's biggest health products maker earlier this year, replacing Weldon, 64.
ABOUT GORSKY: He has worked for J&J since becoming a sales representative in 1988, except for a four-year stretch when he went to rival Novartis AG. Gorsky had been responsible for J&J's medical devices business since 2009 before becoming CEO. Gorsky is a former Army captain with an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)