Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
A look at Hostess Brands' ownership history
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 10:50am EST
(AP) - Hostess Brands Inc. is seeking final approval in bankruptcy court Thursday for its plans to liquidate. Here is a timeline of the company's ownership history.
1930 _ Interstate Baking Co. is formed in Kansas City, Mo.
1937 _ Interstate Baking merges with Schulze Baking Co.
1969 _ The company becomes Interstate Brands Corp.
1975 _ Interstate Brands is acquired by Data Processing Financial.
1981 _ Company is renamed Interstate Bakeries Corp.
1987 - IBC becomes a private company.
1991 - IBC goes public.
1995 - IBC acquires Continental Baking Co., maker of Wonder bread and Hostess.
2004 _ Company enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
2009 _ Company emerges from bankruptcy, acquired by Ripplewood LLC.
2009 _ IBC moves its headquarters from Kansas City, Mo., to Irving, Texas.
2009 _ IBC changes name to Hostess Brands Inc.
January 2012 _ Hostess Brands files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy for the second time.
November 2012 _ Hostess begins liquidation.
Source: Hostess Brands
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)