Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Big debuts at L.A. Auto Show
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 4:05pm EST
(AP) - HOT CARS: Car companies are introducing lots of noteworthy models at the Los Angeles Auto Show, including a redesigned Honda Civic; several small SUVs (the Toyota RAV4, Hyundai Santa Fe and Subaru Forester); the third-generation Porsche Cayman sports coupe; a diesel Mazda6; and two new electric cars (the Fiat 500e and Chevrolet Spark EV).
IF YOU GO: The L.A. Auto Show, which is held at the city's convention center, is open to the public from Nov. 30 to Dec. 9.
WHAT'S NEXT: There will be lots more cars to ogle on Jan. 14, when the Detroit auto show begins.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)