Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
News Summary: Big debuts at L.A. Auto Show
Thursday - 11/29/2012, 4:05pm EST
(AP) - HOT CARS: Car companies are introducing lots of noteworthy models at the Los Angeles Auto Show, including a redesigned Honda Civic; several small SUVs (the Toyota RAV4, Hyundai Santa Fe and Subaru Forester); the third-generation Porsche Cayman sports coupe; a diesel Mazda6; and two new electric cars (the Fiat 500e and Chevrolet Spark EV).
IF YOU GO: The L.A. Auto Show, which is held at the city's convention center, is open to the public from Nov. 30 to Dec. 9.
WHAT'S NEXT: There will be lots more cars to ogle on Jan. 14, when the Detroit auto show begins.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)